Grade 10.9 Hexagon Socket Head Cap Bolt (DIN 912)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2 US $1.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10000000 PCS Per Week|
|Transport Package:||General Packing or According Customers Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DIN 912
- Type: Overlap
- Surface Finishing: Finished
- Specification: CE, RoHS, SGS, ISO, ect.
- Position: Commercial
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Trademark: Bailian
- Origin: Shenzhen China
1.factory direct: factory price
2.meet quality market
3.the shortest delivery time
4.Fast and reliable delivery
5.Professional sales staff
5.Processing Method:cnc machining, turning, milling, drilling, grinding, broaching, welding and assembly.
6.Variety of standards:ISO,GB,DIN,JIS,ANSI
- Makes compact equipment design possible.
- Makes improved aesthetic design possible.
- Improves functionality and workability in confined spaces.
- High tightening performance to improve reliability against loosening
Because hex Allen bolts are generally not used together with nuts, "screw" is the more appropriate term for this type of product.
However, the name "hexagon socket head cap screw" (or cap bolt) has become prevalent.
Applicable strength classifications: 8.8 - 10.9.
May be tightened with a hex Allen key wrench. (Up to 1,000mm length to bottom of head)